Future Student Consultant
Job no: 497733
Work type: Full time
Categories: Student Services, Marketing & Communications
Future Student Consultant
- Full time ongoing position
- Based in Launceston
- 3 positions available
This position is part of the broader Division of Future Students, which is primarily responsible for the initial stages of the student lifecycle and includes portfolios such as marketing, engagement, applications, recruitment, partnerships, and enrolment. Future Students is a key service provider ensuring the University delivers a sustainable pipeline of student numbers across the three major sectors. Future Students is a fast-paced environment that operates with high agility to deliver outcomes that facilitate our student’s future success.
We are looking for highly engaged customer-focused professionals to deliver personalised, trusted and effortless experiences to achieve student load targets across a range of study courses. The role will engage with future students from the first point of enquiry and support study decisions, providing expert consultation communicating the distinctive University offer. The Future Student consultant is responsible for delivering an excellent customer experience and nurturing future students from enquiry to application, and offer to enrolment with ease and expertise in the Future Student Journey directorate.
- Deliver excellence in enquiry management and nurturing of future students that includes: personalised, trusted and effortless customer experiences.
- Conduct effective, sales focused personal engagements with future students to generate enquiries through to applications and enrolments.
- Provide accurate course information and recommendations to future students in response to in-person, telephone, email, and live chat enquiries.
- Contribute to the identification of barriers in the enquiry and application process, as well as the on boarding process, and escalate methods to overcome them.
- Actively contribute to a dynamic contact centre environment that fosters and develops effective working relationships, collaborative work practices, consideration for colleagues and valuing the contribution of others
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate:
- Relevant post-secondary qualifications or equivalent experience, or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training, and/or experience.
- Experience and skills in achieving targets through exceptional enquiry management and nurturing of future students that includes: personalised, trusted and effortless customer experiences.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and contribute to dynamic work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise with future students (undergraduate, postgraduate and pathways) and influencers, academic staff, and members of the public.
- An ability to master knowledge from a broad range of courses and deliver information to customers that is that is clear and personalised.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 4 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $83,807 comprising base salary within the range of $67,617 to $71,630 plus 17% superannuation.
The University of Tasmania recognises that this is critical for the workforce at the University to protect the safety of our workforce and vulnerable Tasmanians.
Applicants for this role must be prepared to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide your CV and 1-2-page cover letter outlining your interest in the role, skills, capabilities and experience. You do not need to separately address the success criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Mark Young, Director, Future Student Journey, Mark.Young@utas.edu.au.
- Please visit https://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Thursday, 11 August 2022, 11.55pm
PD - Future Student Consultant HEO4.pdf
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend