Student Enquiries Officer
Job no: 498082
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Hobart, Launceston
Categories: Student Services
Student Enquiries Officer
- Multiple full time and part time ongoing positions available.
- Based in Hobart and Launceston.
- Customer service delivery role with solution focused work ethic.
Situated within the Student Life and Enrichment portfolio, UConnect is dedicated to the provision of a broad suite of first tier student enquiry, information and communication services and the delivery of high-quality student experience.
In your new role as the Student Enquiries Officer, you will be responsibility for the provision of first contact enquiry resolution and for triaging second tier enquiries via various platforms. The successful candidate will need to have the capacity and willingness to be available full time with restricted leave opportunity for identified peak periods.
- Respond effectively and efficiently to a wide range of student enquiries.
- Provide accurate first contact resolution and triage to Tier 2 services.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and simplification.
- Ensure a consistent high level of service is provided whilst working within tight timeframes.
- Assist to develop and maintain UConnect procedural, reference and training documentation.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- Diploma in a relevant discipline and service centre experience, or an equivalent level of professional competency and experience.
- Experience in customer service delivery and solution focused attitudes with capacity to use discretion and initiative.
- Ability to provide feedback on trends, system efficiencies and communication platform effectiveness.
- Ability to work flexibly in response to changing work priorities; meet deadlines; and deliver high quality outcomes.
- Digital capabilities and experience in a range of digital platforms and systems.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 4 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $83,807 comprising base salary within the range of $67,617 to $71,630 plus 17% superannuation.
The University of Tasmania recognises that this is critical for the workforce at the University to protect the safety of our workforce and vulnerable Tasmanians.
Applicants for this role must be prepared to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide the following supporting documentation:
- Cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role;
- Your responses to the success criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Kate Lee, Director, Student Enquiries and Communication , Kate.Lee@utas.edu.au or (03) 6226 2098
- Please visit https://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Thursday, 8 December 2022, 11.55pm
Student Enquiries Officer - 498082.pdf
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend