Job no: 496327
Work type: Full time
Categories: Management, Marketing & Communications, Community & Engagement
- Full time ongoing position.
- Based in Hobart.
- Create, manage and optimise copy for all internal and external brand and future student campaigns, collateral and material.
The Brand Team is responsible for brand management, stewardship, governance and development of the University’s brand. The team manages branded services and controls the use and application of University brand marks.
The Brand Copywriter will be responsible for influencing the brand and tone of the University’s marketing material to support the strategic priorities through responding to key selling points for future students. The Brand Copywriter role is responsible for the provision of a range of services, and support to the broad University community in design, production and the management of branded materials.
- Lead the University’s brand through advice on marketing documents, materials, communications and events.
- Support staff in understanding and delivering accurate tone in marketing through writing workshops, development of tools and resources, and tailored advice.
- Facilitate the delivery of strategic directives through providing specialist knowledge on brand and tone through development and implementation of the brand framework
- Lead a team of designers, providing oversight to ensure the production of accurate and consistent materials.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to understand and interpret insights, assimilating information as a subject matter expert to refine accurate brand and tone for successful university marketing.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- Completion of a degree in marketing or a related area (e.g., communications, media, public relations or journalism) and/or equivalent relevant content / copywriting experience in industry.
- Excellent writing skills with proven experience writing micro-copy, long-form content, sales/marketing, clinical and instructional content across various channels.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders from a variety of disciplines, each with their own style and goals.
- Ability to scope a project and set realistic timeframes from initial briefing through to completion in a high pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Experience in writing strong and succinct copy aligned with the University’s brand from short headlines to longer form content.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 7 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $114,674 comprising base salary within the range of $89,171 to $98,012 plus 17% superannuation.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide your resume, cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role, and your responses to the position/selection criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Stefanie Di Felice, Brand Manager, Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 6226 8585.
- Please visit http://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying2 for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Tuesday, 26 October 2021, 11.55pm
Position Description - Brand Copywriter.pdf
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend