Job no: 495945
Work type: Full time
- Full time, ongoing position.
- Based in Hobart.
- A key face-to-face role providing first point of contact administrative support.
University Services incorporates Shared Services, College Services and the Lean and Simplification Teams responsible for providing integral business support services across our University’s Colleges. University Services focuses on streamlining, simplifying and continuously improving processes towards our way of working.
The University Services team is seeking to appoint an Administration Assistant to deliver front-of-house reception and administrative duties, supporting the day-to-day operations of the Colleges.
- Support the service requirements of the Colleges.
- Apply a Lean and Simplification methodology to your work.
- Provide front-of-house support to Colleges.
- Perform tasks/assignments with attention to detail and proficiency.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- Completion of a Certificate IV/Diploma level qualification, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks with accuracy, prioritising workloads and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality, using discretion and sound judgement.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- A high level of computer literacy.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 3 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $72,462 comprising base salary within the range of $55,906 to $61,933 plus 17% superannuation.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide your CV and 1-2-page cover letter outlining your interest in the role, skills, capabilities and experience. You do not need to separately address the selection criteria. OR
- For further information about this position, please contact Georgina Sertori, Senior Executive Officer, Georgina.Sertori@utas.edu.au or (03) 6324 9423
- Please visit https://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Monday, 14 June 2021, 11.55pm
Position Description - Administration Assistant.pdf
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend