Client Services Officer
Job no: 493053
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration, Student Services
In the role you will:
- Respond effectively and efficiently to enquiries primarily by phone but also email and other online means; identify and resolve problems with a range of service methods including first contact resolution, enquiry case management, and referral.
- Provide accurate information to clients about student lifecycle related enquires including student administration, academic administration and support service functions via phone, email, CRM and web-based enquiries; UTAS procedures and policies; liaise with staff involved in 1st year activities to promote a cohesive transition experience for commencing students, including facilitating Enrolment help sessions where required.
- Achieve the defined level of first-contact resolution rate for all enquiries across the study lifecycle and deliver KPIs
- Analyse enquiry traffic and feedback from clients to determine root causes and appropriate responses to enhance the client experience.
- Under the guidance of the team leader, develop and maintain Call Centre procedural, reference and training documentation, ensuring to focus on the monitoring, implementation, continuous improvement and review of high quality customer service standards; train other staff in the use of University systems and procedures.
You will be employed on an ongoing full-time basis.
To be considered, you will have:
- Completion of Year 12 or tertiary qualification; OR an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training.
- Evidence of excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and reporting skills and the ability to contribute to a positive customer focussed culture and the ability to remain calm and focussed when working under pressure.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service delivery including enquiry case management and problem solving; and capacity to show clients empathy, and exercise judgement around more complex and sensitive issues.
- Demonstrated ability to provide feedback on trends, and qualitative data; assess system efficiencies and communication platform effectiveness, identifying areas for improvement and contribute to the development of strategic responses.
- Ability to work flexibly in responding to changing work priorities, independently and within a team environment; plan and prioritise workflow to meet deadlines and to work with competing demands; and deliver high quality outcomes, using initiative, judgement and prioritisation.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 4 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $77,007 comprising base salary within the range of $60,924 to $65,818 plus 17% superannuation.
For further information about this position please contact Adrian Reader, Team Leader - U Connect, Adrian.Reader@utas.edu.au / (03) 6226 8583.
**Please note, your application must as a minimum include your resume, a cover letter and your responses to the position/selection criteria.
Applications close Monday, 31 December 2018, 11.55pm
Position Description -Client Services Officer .pdf
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend