Job no: 493051
Work type: Full time
Provide high level administrative support to the Head of the Discipline of Nursing and Nursing Discipline Leadership Team.
In the role you will:
- Provide executive support and services to the Head of Discipline of Nursing and Directors of Nursing.
- Act as liaison point for industry partners and stakeholders when interacting with the School and Discipline.
- Manage bookings of facilities and equipment, preparation of agendas, minutes, briefing papers and correspondence, taking action to ensure prompt implementation of agreed actions.
- Liaise efficiently and effectively with all staff and students whilst undertaking executive administrative tasks.
- Provide efficient use of word processing, spreadsheets, databases, email and internet software.
You will be employed on a full-time, ongoing basis.
To be considered, you will have:
- Completion of Diploma level qualification in a relevant area or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Extensive experience and ability to take a leadership role in providing executive administrative support.
- High level communication skills, including computer literacy and the use of computer software.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently using initiative and judgement, as well as part of a small team.
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines, working under pressure.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 5 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $88,940 comprising base salary within the range of $65,924 to $76,017 plus 17% superannuation.
For further information about this position please contact Amanda Feely, Senior Administrative Officer, Amanda.Feely@utas.edu.au / 03 6324 5477.
**Please note, your application must as a minimum include your resume, a cover letter and your responses to the position/selection criteria.
Applications close Monday, 17 December 2018 11:55 pm.
493051 Position Description.pdf
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend