Coordinator - Capability
Job no: 499481
Work type: Full time
- Fulltime, ongoing opportunity based in Launceston
- Identify and develop potential
- Enable exemplary service delivery and support
About the opportunity
A part of the College of Sciences and Engineering, our team provides key front of house services, responding to requests and queries from internal and external customers as well as providing administrative support. This opportunity will see you lead a large and diverse team of administration professionals working across multiple sites and geographical locations.
As an experienced team leader, you will enable your team to provide high-quality administrative support to Academic Units.
In addition to the day-to-day operational leadership of your team, you will also take a lead in enhancing team member knowledge and capability across the function, through the lens of stakeholder engagement. Working closely with the Manager, Administrative Services, other leadership positions and Academic Units you will analyse current and future capability needs, identify skills gaps and design/source appropriate development and / or training solutions that lead to better customer service outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Provide leadership to administrative team.
- Complete quality assurance checks of our service offering to ensure training and team capability continue to meet service expectations and operational changes.
- Proactively develop and maintain strong and supportive relationships with key stakeholders by fully understanding their needs and developing/maintaining a service offering that adds value.
- Provide day to day operational management to your team, including management and oversight of tasks, performance, onboarding and training for individuals and team as a whole.
What we’re looking for:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or a proven track record in managing effective teams and enabling a people-centric, customer focused and continuous improvement environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence and ability to identify opportunities to enable the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and procedures.
- Experience in identifying and implementing training and development opportunities.
- High level analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills and proven experience in resolving complex matters and negotiating successful outcomes.
- Superior stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and a demonstrated capacity to work autonomously within established guidelines, using discretion and sound judgement.
- Strong level of resilience and adaptability with a positive can-do attitude
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 7 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $123,548 comprising base salary within the range of $96,071 to $105,597 plus 17% superannuation.
How to Apply
- Please refer to the attached Position Description below for full detail.
- To apply online, please provide your CV and 1-2-page cover letter outlining your interest in the role, skills, capabilities, and experience.
- You do not need to separately address the selection criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Tracy Doonan, Manager Administrative Services, College of Sciences and Engineering: Tracy.Doonan@utas.edu.au
- Please visit https://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Position Description - 499481 - Coordinator - Capability.pdf
Applications close Sunday, 25 February 2024, 11.55pm
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend