Graduate Data Analyst
Job no: 495557
Work type: Full time
Graduate Data Analyst
- Full time, fixed-term position for a period of 12 months
- Based in Hobart
- Showcase your technical and analytical skills
Working as part of team to deliver key data analytics and supporting senior analysts in providing their strategic data analytics.
- Provide analytical support to data analytics and strategy team members.
- Conducting routine and ad-hoc analysis for a range of stakeholders.
- Revise and edit analytics presentations under supervision of senior analysts.
- Utilise data analytics systems, such as the enterprise data warehouse, Power BI, Tableau, and/or Alteryx, to create data-driven and meaningful insights for stakeholders in order to improve decision-making.
- Work with the strategic analytics team in building datasets suitable for reporting analysis.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate:
- Undergraduate qualifications in Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Economics or other data analytics related fields of study.
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to produce actionable insights and support strategic decision-making.
- Ability to analyse and review existing reports, dashboards, and databases to provide analytical commentary.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database languages.
- Proven commitment to service orientated values.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 4 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $73,516 comprising base salary within the range of $63,375 to $67,138 plus 9.5% superannuation.
How to Apply:
- To apply online, please provide your CV and 1-2-page cover letter outlining your interest in the role, skills, capabilities and experience. You do not need to separately address the selection criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Jered McClure, Senior Student Insights Analyst, Jered.McClure@utas.edu.au or 6226 5756.
- Please visit http://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying2 for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Sunday, 25 April 2021, 11.55pm
Position description - Graduate Data Analyst - 495557.pdf
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfill the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend