Relationship Manager, North
Job no: 498394
Work type: Full time
Categories: Student Services
Relationship Manager, North
- Full time Ongoing
- Based in Launceston
- A high-level relationship management role, supporting Tasmanians to engage with higher education
The Division of Future Students is a key service provider ensuring the University delivers a sustainable pipeline of student numbers and delivers outcomes that facilitate our students’ future success.
In your new role as the Relationship Manager, you will play a critical role in the implementation of the University’s Tasmanian student recruitment strategy and assists in achieving Tasmanian student recruitment performance targets through managing a broad range of relationships and activities.
- In consultation with the Senior Relationship Manager and working in collaboration with other internal and external stakeholders, implement strategic initiatives that aim to increase the proportion of Tasmanian school leavers and adult learners from a specified region enrolling with the University of Tasmania.
- Provide high level relationship management to key education sector stakeholders, including but not limited to Principals, TasTAFE representatives, Career Advisors and classroom teachers with the goal of supporting their students to transition to the University of Tasmania.
- Plan and implement school recruitment plans to achieve agreed application and enrolment targets.
- Play a lead role in coordinating and staffing key internal and external University events (including the University’s annual School Leaver Expo, information evenings, careers expos, etc).
- Provide regular market insights to the Senior Relationship Manager on the effectiveness of various recruitment activities to advise future planning.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- A university qualification in any discipline or progress towards achieving one.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. Ability to confidently influence outcomes at all levels of organisations.
- Effective organisation and time-management skills, together with a demonstrated ability to work with competing demands, prioritise work tasks and be flexible in response to changing work priorities.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as the capacity to work independently with initiative and accountability on relevant projects.
- Computer literacy, including the ability to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and computer based administrative systems, records management and database applications and a familiarity with the use of a range of technologies and audio-visual equipment.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 6 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $107,061 comprising base salary within the range of $84,386 to $91,505 plus 17% superannuation.
The University of Tasmania recognises that this is critical for the workforce at the University to protect the safety of our workforce and vulnerable Tasmanians.
Applicants for this role must be prepared to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide your CV and 1-2-page cover letter outlining your interest in the role, skills, capabilities and experience. You do not need to separately address the success criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Adam McDermott, Senior Relationship Manager, Adam.McDermott@utas.edu.au or 03 6324 3573
- Please visit https://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Position Description - 498394 - Relationship Manager.pdf
Applications close Tuesday, 7 February 2023, 11.55pm
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend