Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 498379
Work type: Full time
Location: Hobart, Launceston
Categories: Marketing & Communications
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Full time ongoing position
- Based in Hobart or Launceston
- Bring digital marketing knowledge and awareness of emerging digital trends and best practice
The Office of Marketing leads and manages the University’s brand and digital marketing activities, supporting the overarching objectives of the University Strategic Plan.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will provide support to the Digital Marketing Manager, across a wide range of digital marketing activities. They will drive digital campaigns, implement digital strategies, working closely with the digital and broader marketing teams.
- Coordinate cross-channel marketing campaign activity across programmatic, display, retargeting and social, adding performance insight and recommendations.
- Analyse, and report on campaign performance, develop insights and make recommendations to improve future campaign activity.
- Develop and maintain strategies to optimise data, and paid & organic search, including search terms and structure.
- Analyse digital initiatives and technologies and make recommendations to optimise future digital marketing activity.
- Provide support and mentoring to other members of the digital marketing team.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- A tertiary qualification in marketing or relevant field or an equivalent combination of relevant digital marketing experience and/or education/training.
- Proven ability to manage projects and concurrent priorities, as well as work independently and apply continuous improvement principles.
- Experience in the development and implementation of digital strategies as part of cross-channel marketing campaigns for a wide range of cohorts.
- Numeracy, analytical and data management skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Flexibility and responsiveness to changing priorities and a proven capacity to perform well in a pressure environment.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 7 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $119,949 comprising base salary within the range of $93,273 to $102,521 plus 17% superannuation.
The University of Tasmania recognises that this is critical for the workforce at the University to protect the safety of our workforce and vulnerable Tasmanians.
Applicants for this role must be prepared to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide the following supporting documentation:
- Cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role;
- Your responses to the success criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Courtney Geritz, Director, Marketing, Courtney.Geritz@utas.edu.au or 0438 485 669
- Please visit https://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Digital Marketing Coordinator - 498379.pdf
Applications close Sunday, 29 January 2023, 11.55pm
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfill the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend