Job no: 497547
Work type: Full time
Categories: Marketing & Communications
- Full time, ongoing position
- Based in Hobart
- Thrive in a high performing, service and solutions focused team
The Office of Marketing within the Division of Future Students, leads and manages the University’s brand marketing activities, supporting the overarching objectives of the University Strategic Plan.
In your new role, you will provide support to the Marketing Services Team across a wide range of marketing activities as directed by the Marketing Services Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of marketing plans and provides input relating to marketing activity planning.
- Coordinate marketing activities to support in the delivery of the overall marketing plan.
- Assist in the tracking and analysis of load and marketing activity using data to inform future decision making.
- Assist in the development and production of marketing materials and activities within agreed timeframes.
- Coordinate the delivery of high-quality marketing campaigns, collateral, and stakeholder communications.
- Ensure all marketing activities align with the University of Tasmania’s Brand, Strategic Plan, and organisation marketing strategies.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- Completion of a degree and or relevant experience in marketing or service delivery.
- Proven ability to manage projects and competing priorities, as well as work independently and apply continuous improvement principles.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills and ability to communicate and present to diverse range of people and organisations at all levels.
- Flexibility and responsiveness to changing priorities and ability to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Competence with a range of computer applications and marketing platforms, with a focus on email platforms and management of digital assets.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 5 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $92,538 comprising base salary within the range of $70,822 to $79,092 plus 17% superannuation.
The University of Tasmania recognises that this is critical for the workforce at the University to protect the safety of our workforce and vulnerable Tasmanians.
Applicants for this role must be prepared to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide the following supporting documentation:
- Cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role;
- Your responses to the success criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Stefanie Di Felice, Brand Manager, Marketing, Stefanie.DiFelice@utas.edu.au or 03 6226 8585.
- Please visit https://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Thursday, 18th August 2022, 11.55pm
Position Description - Marketing Officer.pdf
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend