Business Development Coordinator
Job no: 497339
Work type: Full time
Location: Hobart, Launceston
Categories: Marketing & Communications, Strategy
Business Development Coordinator
- Ongoing, full time or part time position
- Based in Hobart or Launceston
- Build and maintain relationships to contribute to the achievement of organisational goals
The College of Business and Economics (COBE) strives to advance the well-being, economic and social development of the people of Tasmania and our communities.
Are you someone positive and motivated who finds it rewarding to build and maintain relationships to contribute to the achievement of organisational goals? If so, the College of Business and Economics would like to hear from you.
This role offers the opportunity to meaningfully support the College of Business and Economics in new product development and through fostering relationships with industry and the community. Through coordinating initiatives, engagement and promotional events and activities you will help COBE to achieve student targets.
To be successful in this role you’ll need strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain successful networks and relationships with people of various levels and backgrounds.
- Administer the College’s business development funnel and assist with the development of products and initiatives, to support the College’s product pipeline.
- Coordinate and contribute to College initiatives, engagement and promotional events and activities, to help to achieve COBE’s load targets.
- Implement and maintain systems to manage and report on engagement activity, to deliver on the College’s business development strategic framework.
- Conducted market and environmental research and reporting, to assist with informed decision making.
Your Personal Values and Traits:
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills.
- Able to deliver, showing tenacity and commitment in achieving results.
- High energy, positive and enthusiastic in nature.
- Creative with a growth mindset.
- Flexible and collaborative.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate:
- A combination of education, training, and experience commensurate with the requirements of the position.
- Capacity to solve problems and manage multiple priorities, to deliver outcomes on time and within budget.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain successful networks and relationships.
- Digital literacy, including the ability to use contemporary computer-based administrative systems, records management, and database applications.
- An understanding of the challenges facing the tertiary education sector and the need to increase access and participation across the educational spectrum.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 6 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $102,353 comprising base salary within the range of $80,675 to $87,481 plus 17% superannuation.
The University of Tasmania recognises that this is critical for the workforce at the University to protect the safety of our workforce and vulnerable Tasmanians.
Applicants for this role must be prepared to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide your CV and 1-2-page cover letter outlining your interest in the role, skills, capabilities and experience. You do not need to separately address the success criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Prue Horne, Director, Strategy and Business Development, Prue.Horne@utas.edu.au or 03 6226 8305.
- Please visit https://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Sunday, 22 May 2022, 11.55pm
Position Description - Business Development Coordinator.pdf
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend