Team Leader, Program Delivery & Assessment - Paramedicine
Job no: 495400
Work type: Full time
Team Leader, Program Delivery and Assessment - Paramedicine
- Full time, fixed term (ending August 2021)
- Do you have excellent communication and administrative skills?
- Are you an exceptionally organised customer service champion?
The Team leader, Program Delivery and Assessment position is based in the School of Medicine which is part of the College of Health and Medicine.
The Professional team across the School campuses incorporates a wide range of administrative and support service functions, including operating online and face to face, and contributes to a client focused service model providing quality reception, information, advice, and support services. You will need to build strong professional relationships with academics to deliver outcomes supporting learning and teaching.
Provide high level administrative support to staff and students of the School of Medicine (Paramedicine) and School of Health Sciences; supervision of administrative staff to deliver services to agreed timelines and standards delivery of a high-quality reception and first-tier student services to enhance the student lifecycle experience.
The position is based at the Rozelle campus with travel to the Darlinghurst campus as required.
- Provide high level administrative support and service to staff and students.
- Supervise administrative staff to deliver services within agreed timelines and standards.
- Provide support and coordinate key activities of course program delivery and assessment.
- Advise staff, students and the public on student administration and course-related policies and procedures.
- Use of word processing, spreadsheet, database, publishing tools, email, and internet, for preparation of correspondence, reports, minutes, expense records, instructional manuals, and communications to ensure administrative operations are effective and efficient.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate:
- Completion of a Bachelor degree with relevant work related experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Extensive administrative experience and the ability to take responsibility for initiating, managing, and evaluating administrative processes and projects.
- Highly developed organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines, work under pressure, prioritise and perform tasks with accuracy and attention to detail, in a changing work environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal) and demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally with staff, students, and a wide range of stakeholders.
- High level competency in the use of a range of computer software applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software, email, and the internet as a resource.
- Well-developed ability to focus on and understand client needs together with a track record of exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to work effectively in a team. Ability to mentor and motivate others to work efficiently, effectively, and cooperatively, meeting tight deadlines within a complex organisation with competing demands.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 5 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $84,907 comprising base salary within the range of $69,433 to $77,541 plus 9.5% superannuation.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide your CV and 1-2-page cover letter outlining your interest in the role, skills, capabilities, and experience. You do not need to separately address the selection criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Geoffrey Rickards, Senior Operations Manager, NSW Campuses – Geoffrey.Rickards@utas.edu.au or (02) 8572 7965.
- Please visit http://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying2 for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Sunday, 24 January 2021, 11.55pm
Team Leader, Program Delivery and Assessment - Paramedicine.pdf
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend