AMEB Exams Coordinator
Job no: 495030
Work type: Part time
Categories: Administration, Teaching Support
AMEB Exams Coordinator
- Part time (0.6 FTE), Initially Fixed term, until June 2021
- Based in Hobart, Hunter Street Campus
- Support quality arts education across Tasmania
The University of Tasmania through strategic agreement with The Australian Music Examinations Board (AMEB) conducts an Australia-wide system of exams and supportive publications in the fields of music, speech, drama, and dance, with accreditation based on nationally recognised levels of achievement.
The Exams Coordinator is responsible for administering exams for the Australian Music Examinations Board (AMEB) Tasmania. The successful incumbent will provide exceptional customer service, support, and solutions to AMEB Tasmania customers and stakeholders across the University community.
- Coordinate and deliver exams, which encompass varied tasks.
- Maintain records and systems, with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with policy and procedures.
- Ensure exceptional customer service, that delivers solution based resolution for AMEB customers queries.
- Provide administrative support and, where required, to the State Manager and Committee.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- The ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience working in customer service with the ability to work in a high-volume environment.
- Experience in database application systems or the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to work autonomously.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with various stakeholders.
- Knowledge of written music, music performance, and music theory.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 4 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $73,516 (pro-rata) comprising base salary within the range of $63,375 to $67,138 plus 9.5% superannuation (pro-rata).
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide your resume, cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role, and your responses to the position/selection criteria
- For further information about this position, please contact Michelle Forbes, State Manager AMEB Tasmania, Michelle.Forbes@utas.edu.au or 03 6226 7317.
- Please visit http://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying2 for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Sunday, 25 October 2020, 11.55pm
Position Description-AMEB Exams Coordinator.pdf
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend