Job no: 497642
Work type: Full time
- Full time ongoing position
- Based in Launceston
- Showcase your administrative and client service skills
College Services provides simple and seamless service delivery, particularly focused on contributing efficient, lean and responsive processes to support the day-to-day operations of the Colleges.
Assist in the provision of simple and seamless service delivery, focusing on contributing efficient, lean and responsive processes to support the day-to-day operations of the Colleges.
- Maintain an understanding of current policies and procedures, and provide proactive, accurate, and solutions focused advice and enquiry management relevant to the College(s).
- Support the service requirements of the Colleges in a consistent manner by contributing to the development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Actively contribute to a superior service culture enhancing the awareness and contribution of the University Services team to customers.
- Deliver responsive and customer focused service.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- Completion of a Certificate IV/Diploma level qualification, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- A commitment to customer service excellence and proactively contribute to the continuous improvement of systems, processes and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enhance an ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment and demonstrated capacity to act independently within established guidelines.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 4 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $83,807 comprising base salary within the range of $67,617 to $71,630 plus 17% superannuation.
The University of Tasmania recognises that this is critical for the workforce at the University to protect the safety of our workforce and vulnerable Tasmanians.
Applicants for this role must be prepared to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide your CV and 1-2-page cover letter outlining your interest in the role, skills, capabilities and experience. You do not need to separately address the success criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Kylie Berwick, Acting Business Partner, Kylie.Berwick@utas.edu.au or 03 6324 9875
- Please visit https://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Tuesday, 9 August 2022, 11.55pm
Position Description - Administration Officer (University Services).pdf
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend