Senior Alumni Officer
Job no: 495768
Work type: Full time
Location: Hobart, Launceston, Burnie
Categories: Administration, Community & Engagement
Senior Alumni Officer
- Full time, ongoing position
- Based in Hobart, Launceston or Burnie
- Enhance the alumni experience
The Advancement Office manages relationships and builds support through our inspirational network of alumni and friends.
The Senior Alumni Officer will work closely with the University’s five colleges to enhance alumni engagement qualitatively and quantitively through opportunities to volunteer, provide advice and advocacy, and attend events, prioritising activities that meet the interests of alumni and support the University’s strategic priorities.
- Work closely with the University’s colleges to develop and implement three year rolling alumni engagement programs tailored to the strategic priorities of each college.
- Provide exemplary frontline customer service for alumni enquiries.
- Manage the annual cycle of Alumni Awards.
- Contribute to the creation, planning and delivery of alumni programmes, initiatives and services.
- Keep excellent records of alumni engagement by using the University’s customer relationship management system for Advancement (Raiser’s Edge).
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- A passion for the value of graduates maintaining a life-long association with their alma mater.
- A degree educated individual with a genuine love of engaging with people, listening to their interests and experiences, and able to identify points of mutual value in the connection between them and the University.
- Participation in developing and implementing initiatives designed to engage a stakeholder group, on time and on budget.
- Excellent public speaking, presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact confidently with diverse audiences.
- A self-driven and compassionate individual who can use their own initiative to influence the successful delivery of team objectives and goals.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 6 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $100,345 comprising base salary within the range of $79,093 to $85,765 plus 17% superannuation.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide your CV and 1-2-page cover letter outlining your interest in the role, skills, capabilities and experience. You do not need to separately address the selection criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Erin Mahoney, Acting Associate Director, Alumni Relations, Erin.Mahoney@utas.edu.au or 03 6226 2842.
- Please visit http://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying2 for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Sunday, 18 April 2021, 11.55pm
Position Description - Senior Alumni Officer.pdf
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend