Talent Acquisition Partner
Job no: 495714
Work type: Full time
Location: Hobart, Launceston, Burnie
Categories: Administration, Human Resources
Talent Acquisition Partner
- Full time or part-time 4 days per week, ongoing position
- Based in Hobart, Launceston, or Burnie
- Join our new specialist TA team and facilitate senior recruitment and diversity outcomes across the University.
We are growing our team and our approach to talent acquisition at the University of Tasmania. We are transforming the way we connect our attraction and selection activities to an integrated talent pipeline strategy. You will act as a trusted advisor and work collaboratively with senior managers to provide market mapping, head hunting, data driven storytelling and recruitment consulting services initially focussed on senior roles and driving key diversity and inclusion recruitment objectives from local area People Plans. This role balances a mix of campaign management for senior or hard to fill roles and working on TA related improvement projects in a supportive team environment.
- Act as the key contact to facilitate the delivery of senior recruitment services for College and Division hiring managers, and the various teams executing recruitment including People Shared Services.
- Facilitate and support recruitment activities across all campuses with a strong focus on people, processes, and continuous improvement in recruitment and sourcing processes and systems.
- Collaborate with leaders to understand College/Division workforce plans and hiring requirements and ensuring sourcing strategies meet their needs and diversity outcomes.
- Utilise reports and analysis of recruitment activities as a basis for continuous improvement in stakeholder relationship by highlighting concerns/issues and providing appropriate recommendations.
- Work in partnership with People and Wellbeing Business Partners and the People Shared Services team to ensure alignment and consistency in the delivery of recruitment functions across the University.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- Well established recruitment experience working in large and/or complex organisations, ideally utilising market mapping and candidate search techniques, talent pooling and selection assessment methodologies.
- Demonstrated success in building diverse and inclusive talent pipelines and recruitment practices, and a strong awareness of the importance of building a diverse workforce within an organisation.
- Proven negotiation, influencing and strong analytical skills, with creative problem-solving abilities including well developed judgment, initiative, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively liaise with all levels including senior management, and the ability to work in a flexible and collaborative manner.
- Strong service and support ethic to enable people managers to achieve their strategy.
- Desirable: experience using Page Up.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 7 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $112,425 (pro-rata) comprising base salary within the range of $87,423 to $96,090 for HEO 7, plus 17% superannuation (pro-rata).
How to Apply:
- To apply online, please provide your CV and maximum 1-2 page cover letter outlining your interest in the role, and recruitment skills and experience. You do not need to separately address the selection criteria.
- For further information about this position and a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Taylor, Associate Director Talent Management, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408020713.
Applications close Friday, 23 April 2021, 11.55pm
Position Description - Talent Acquistion Partner.pdf
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have Australian citizenship, permanent residence or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfill the requirements of this role.
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend