Process Improvement Analyst
Job no: 493198
Work type: Full time
Location: Hobart, Launceston, Burnie
Categories: Project Management & Support, Strategy
Process Improvement Lead
- Full time, fixed-term position (2 year appointment)
- Option to be based in Hobart, Launceston or Cradle Coast
- Drive successful change and process improvement initiatives
Shared Services is a newly formed team within the Division of the Chief Operating Office, which brings together our frontline service teams into a regional, networked and customer focussed team of skilled professionals delivering critical, day-to-day service related activities for the University.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Business Improvement, you will work closely with the Shared Services leadership team, frontline staff and external stakeholders to assist in identifying, developing and delivering key process improvement initiatives across the Shared Services team.
- Developing customer centric service provisions tailored around knowledge-centred support
- Providing leadership and guidance across the Shared Services unit as it relates to process improvement
- Reviewing and establishing policies, procedures and guidelines that reflect service needs and support continuous process improvement
- Overseeing knowledge centred support that delivers and continuously improves accurate, user-friendly information to enable self-service and cross functional knowledge sharing
- Working with relevant stakeholders on the communication and adoption of global developments in lean process improvement and knowledge management capability.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- Relevant academic and professional qualifications or equivalent experience/capability, preferably degree qualified with a LEAN accreditation
- Experience identifying and managing process improvement initiatives within a complex environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience in business process improvement methodologies (Lean/Agile/Six Sigma)
- Experience in applying project and change management methods and tools through the entire project lifecycle
- Strong understanding of service and knowledge management frameworks and their application within a broad and diverse environment.
Appointment to this role will be at a HEO 7 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $109,946 comprising of a base salary within the range of $83,753 to $93,971 plus 17% superannuation.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
- For further information about this position, please contact Ken Roughley, Senior Manager Business Improvement, Ken.Roughley@utas.edu.au or 6226 2091
- Please visit http://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying2 for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Monday, 28 January 2019, 11.55pm
Position Description - Process Improvement Analyst.pdf
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend