Job no: 493122
Work type: Full time
Location: Hobart, Launceston
Play a key role in the Procurement Team assisting with development and implementation of procurement and supply chain processes ensuring policies and processes are accurately documented while conducting and maintaining internal audits to ensure current processes are compliant and efficient.
In the role you will:
- Responsible for supporting the maintenance of relevant procurement policies, guidelines and back office procedures. Utilising multiple communication channels to promote with broad coverage and a consistent message to end users.
- Responsible for working with Category Managers and the Procurement operations team to on-board new contracted and catalogue suppliers with a ‘Source to Pay’ end to end focus.
- Responsible for monitoring and actioning the Procurement team communication channels including emails and requests raised through University portals.
- Supporting the delivery of training and support to help new users through Procurement induction and also existing users to develop sound procurement practices through in person and online engagement.
- Support the maintenance of a dynamic Procurement web and intranet presence providing a relevant and current information portal for users, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Maximise the use of our procurement tools (eg eMarketplace) to provide data and process that supports the strategic goals.
You will be employed on a full-time ongoing basis.
To be considered, you will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in Source to Contract and/or Procure to Pay systems and processes.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely with all levels of senior management and all disciplines. Including strong collaborative abilities to build and participate in effective teams.
- Ability to support powerful communication strategies and tools to inform internal and external stakeholders about procurement activity and processes, including training planning and delivery.
- Proven strong analytical skills, including the ability to search for creative solutions and reconfigure business processes.
- Proven Customer Service Excellence in terms of both identification of Suppliers oriented towards servicing University and also in terms of proactively attending to internal customer service needs.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 6 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $98,133 comprising base salary within the range of $76,147 to $83,874 plus 17% superannuation.
For further information about this position please contact Andrea Napier, Procurement Performance Coordinator, Andrea.Napier@utas.edu.au / (03) 6324 3119.
**Please note, your application must as a minimum include your resume, a cover letter and your responses to the position/selection criteria.
Applications close Monday, 28 January 2019, 11.55pm
POSITION DESCRIPTION - Procurement Officer (1).pdf
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend