Senior Administration Officer, Education Programs
Job no: 492990
Work type: Full time
Responsible for delivering administrative tasks and functions, supporting educational programs.
In the role you will:
- Oversee all aspects of the Centre's award course and educational program administration, including student management processes, responding to and managing potential and current student enquiries.
- Provide advice and support around Learning &Teaching policy and guidelines, administration, curriculum, course and unit reviews, new course proposals and special projects; and provide administrative support to the Associate Head of Learning & Teaching.
- Manage the administrative course delivery requirements in regards to coordination and production of results, including liaising with the Exams Office and Academic Staff to ensure deadlines are met and accuracy is upheld.
- Provide timely advice to Fees Unit and other University areas to ensure that all Fees, Waivers and HECs Scholarships are applied accurately.
- Use student management systems, financial systems, word processing, spreadsheet, database, email and internet software, for course and unit data analysis and preparation of correspondence, reports and general communications.
You will be employed on a full-time, ongoing basis.
To be considered, you will have:
- A relevant university degree with subsequent relevant experience and/or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Ability to deliver complex administrative functions including the ability to triage and respond to multiple queries/requests.
- Excellent organisational skills and a demonstrated capacity to act independently within established guidelines, using discretion, confidentiality and sensitivity, and sound judgment.
- Very high-level understanding of online/information systems, written and oral communication skills including an excellent level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated capacity to work under pressure including balancing priorities to meet demanding deadlines.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 6 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $98,133 comprising base salary within the range of $76,147 to $83,874 plus 17% superannuation.
For further information about this position please contact Tanya Wadwell, Team Leader, Student Support, Tanya.Wadwell@utas.edu.au / 03 6226 5551.
**Please note, your application must as a minimum include your resume, a cover letter and your responses to the position/selection criteria.
Applications close Monday, 26 November 2018 11:55 pm.
492990 Position Description.pdf
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend