Client Services Officer - Service Desk
Job no: 492932
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information Technology
In the role you will:
- Provide technical and general advice in the delivery and support of a range of high-quality ICT services within ITS and/or an administrative hub.
- Configure, install and support technology (e.g. corporate computers, computer operating systems, networks) in accordance with established ITS standards.
- Liaise with technical support staff to resolve problems and, where necessary, following up to ensure problem resolution.
- Provide localised support though recognised support structures in the areas of learning technology (e.g. videoconference, audio-visual, lecture recording, computers).
- Develop and maintain procedural documentation through the ITS knowledge base and website.
You will be employed on a full-time ongoing basis.
To be considered, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in computing or a related field or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to produce quality procedural and support documentation.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and as part of a team and to manage workload and priorities.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and a professional approach to providing technical support and advice.
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong customer service focus.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 5 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $88,940 comprising base salary within the range of $65,996 to $76,017 plus 17% superannuation.
For further information about this position please contact John Moore, Team Leader, Service Desk, email@example.com / 03 6226 1814.
**Please note, your application must as a minimum include your resume, a cover letter and your responses to the position/selection criteria.
Applications close Monday, 19 November 2018, 11:55pm
Position Description - Client Services Officer.pdf
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend