College Marketing Officer - CALE
Job no: 492608
Work type: Full time
Categories: Marketing & Communications
Open to Talent, the University of Tasmania’s strategic plan, sets a bold vision for the future, with high ambitions across the domains of research, students and community. The Office of Marketing leads and manages the University’s brand marketing activities, supporting the overarching objectives of the University Strategic Plan.
College Marketing Officer- College of Arts, Law and Education will provide support to the College Marketing Manager across a wide range of College marketing activities. The College Marketing Officer will assist in the preparation of the College marketing plan and will oversee all College marketing activities.
In the role you will:
- Coordination of College Marketing activity in the execution of the annual college marketing plan.
- Co-ordinate domestic marketing, recruitment, alumni, and other faculty promotional activities and events.
- Assist the College Marketing Manager in the management, development and production of all College marketing materials.
- Foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- In conjunction with the College Marketing Manager and relevant College staff, provide marketing advice.
You will be employed on a full-time, ongoing basis.
To be considered, you will have:
- Completion of a degree and experience in marketing or a related area (eg communications, media, public relations or journalism) or relevant marketing experience.
- Proven ability to manage projects and concurrent priorities, as well as work independently and apply continuous improvement principles.
- Demonstrated marketing and communication skills.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Flexibility and responsiveness to changing priorities and a proven capacity to perform well in a high press environment.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 6 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $95,962.00 comprising base salary within the range of $75,022.00 to $82,019.00 plus 17% superannuation.
For further information about this position please contact Kane Parsell, College Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org / 03 6226 6642.
**Please note, your application must as a minimum include your resume, a cover letter and your responses to the position/selection criteria. The position description for this role is available on the University of Tasmania website.
Applications close Sunday, 27 May 2018.
College Marketing Officer - CALE - Position Description.pdf
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend