Regional Development Manager
Job no: 492543
Work type: Full time
Categories: Community & Engagement, Management, Student Services
The International Student Recruitment team plays a critical role in the implementation of the University’s international student recruitment strategy and is accountable for helping achieve international student recruitment performance targets through a broad range of activities.
The incumbent is responsible for proactively contributing to the development of the institutional international marketing and recruitment strategy and for achieving international student recruitment performance targets through a broad range of activities including establishing and maintaining international agent and partner relations, attending international events and forums to represent the University of Tasmania, and interacting with prospective students.
In the role you will:
- Oversee and manage all aspects of student recruitment in the South Asia markets and/or the Africa and Middle East markets.
- Develop specific student recruitment strategies in the South Asia markets and/or the Africa and Middle East markets for the University.
- Contribute proactively to the University’s market intelligence.
- Provide highly professional representation of the University at exhibitions, seminars and other promotional activities.
- Research opportunities for the development of new links with appropriate institutions and organisations overseas and help manage emerging relationships.
You will be employed on a full-time, ongoing basis.
To be considered, you will have:
- A tertiary level degree in a relevant field and/or relevant work experience in sales and marketing in higher education or similar institution with demonstrated success in international student recruitment.
- Ability to meet and exceed targets/KPIs in a high pressure environment.
- A demonstrated capacity to effectively manage financial and human resources and work autonomously and innovatively.
- Excellent interpersonal, public relations and communications skills in a cross cultural context.
- Demonstrated experience building effective relationships with a wide range of people.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 8 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $124,831.00 comprising base salary within the range of $92,385.00 to $106,694.00 plus 17% superannuation.
For further information about this position please contact Greg Marshall, Regional Development Manager, Greg.Marshall@utas.edu.au / 03 6226 6647.
**Please note, your application must as a minimum include your resume, a cover letter and your responses to the position/selection criteria. The position description for this role is available on the University of Tasmania website.
Applications close Sunday, 27 May 2018.
Regional Development Manager - Position Description.pdf
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend